Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Testimony

I thought you would be blessed by this testimony shared on the Fields of the Wood Group on Facebook by Rick Moyer.

Wow! I didn't know Fields of Wood was on here. I'm a diehard fan of this place. On October the 14th 9 years ago Jesus saved me on top of Ten Commandment Mountain in one of those little concrete chairs that sit by the edge. My wife and I go back there every year on October 14th to celebrate with the Lord what’s He's done in our lives. Unless Jesus returns before then this year will be no different. We plan on taking our place in those two chairs this October the 14th and basking in the glory of the Lord. Wow! Only God can transform a 20 year drug and alcohol addict into an ordained servant. I never finished High School but by the awesome grace and guidance of the Lord and Him changing my heart, I am now working on my Masters degree in Seminary!

No comments: